Make the Most of Your Office Space
Now that you’ve found the perfect office space for your business, check out these tips to design it in a way that will make a lasting impression.
- Arrange desks and chairs: Position your workstations along walls and in corners to open up floor space and make your office feel larger.
- Update furniture: Get rid of large, bulky desks and change them out for smaller more space-saving alternatives.
- Create shared office space: Incorporate a common area into your space where the entire office can meet and connect on projects and ideas.
- Minimize clutter: Don’t leave papers and sticky notes thrown about. Make sure you have enough storage and organizers so that everything has a proper home.
- Change out light fixtures: Table and floor lamps take up much needed space. Add overhead lighting to reclaim some of your office space.
- Decorate: Healthy office plants, unique art, and a fresh coat of paint are all ways to make your space more appealing and inviting.
- Brand: Make your space your own! Branding your office space is a great way to represent your business and incorporate elements of it into the overall environment.
Getting a new office space is exciting. Decorate it in a way that makes the most of your space and guarantees to leave a lasting impression among clients and employees.
Ready to find your perfect office?
Give L.B. Andersen a call and we can help you find a space that best suits your business’s needs. Posted July 21, 2016 at 11:17 AM